Sunday, January 07, 2007

Title Sequence

Here is a sneak preview of the animatic that I mentioned earlier. Some people asked to see it, but I think its a little too early for that. However I decided to put up the title sequence from the animatic just to be nice.
You may notice that it's pretty short. I figured that with only one name on there it would be silly to have some thing drag on. Although I might add just one more beat and there is a small quite opening scene right before the titles. It provides a hint at some back story and establishes the "world" I recently just finished boarding it and should have it in the animatic soon
Anyway, I hope you enjoy some moving pictures.


4 comments:

mackenzie said...

Hi Kory,
Did you ever figure out that little glitch with the image sizing?
Please tell everyone at work that i say hi.

Patrick Morgan said...

Great Blog!

Joshua Oram said...

Awesome blog. This animatic is great; looking forward to more...

Andy C. said...

Cool opening sequence. As others have said, I look forward to future progress!